Wednesday, April 3, 2013

A Different Hair Style



My hair is going through something? ? ? Probably because I'm stressed about EVERYTHING. Such is life, and I am a scorpio (I will deal) Anywho...in an effort to heal some split ends and breakage that I have, I'm trying some TRESemme Split Remedy Leave-In Conditioning Spray, along with the Herbal Essence Honey I'm Strong Conditioner, and I've added Coconut Oil to everything I use in my hair. I also tried this style that I found on a friend's Blog (Krystal is a school mate of mines. hey girl!) Check out her blog www.thefeistyhouse.com

Here is Krystal's hair:

So cute! and Fierce!
(pic source: here)

MY RESULTS



I did my twists a lot smaller than Krystal's. This was way too curly for me...so I re set it into 5 big flat twists, then took them down later when I was ready to go out...


THEN I ENDED UP WITH THIS,
I LIKE IT :)

I decided to meet up with my sisters for some birthday fun! They all said they loved my hair, and I replied, that it was kind of a mistake in how it came out, but it works! My ends were not smooth at all, but I understand why, and I had some frizz in the middle :( But I definitely liked it a lot, the curls kept for days, and all I had to do was add a little conditioner and do about 5 flat twists at night.

So, thanks so much Krystal! :)


Some photos of me & my Blue-tifiul Sorors



[[ I'm new to blogging. feel free to give me any advice! ]]

No comments:

Post a Comment