Saturday, March 30, 2013

Interview Today!

Yay! I finally have an interview today. I have applied to so many jobs, and very rarely get called for an interview. So this will be interesting. I'm interviewing for a Guest Services Representative at the Marriott Airport location (pretty much, check in/out, and giving lots of information over and over again).

Getting ready for my interview was a challenge, but surprisingly I got my hair into a slicked back puff. Couldn't pull of a bun, it just wouldn't do it :( Stubborn hair! Think I'm keeping my makeup like this, I have a training later for the Verizon activation that I will be working this week at the Arnold Palmer Invitational.

Not the best suit, but it's what I have...

"Welcome, how can I help you?" hehe

Makeup: Some sheer lilac eyeshadow from the MAC Smoke & Mirrors compact, Avon Cranberry blush, Revlon Wine Not lipstick


Will be back later to post how it went! Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment